Property Manager || Part-Time (White Plains, NY)
Property Management firm seeks Part-Time Site manager in White Plains NY who is experienced in managing an diverse Apartment building. We will train the right person.
- Gathers required documentation and completes annual tenant recertification; Maintains property rentals by advertising and filling vacancies;
- Maintains strong leasing information to facilitate enforcing lease requirements;
- Manages site staff to insure appropriate coverage for property
- Maintains premises and providing for tenant security
- Attracts tenants by advertising vacancies; obtaining referrals from current tenants; explaining advantages of location and services; showing units.
- Contracts with tenants by managing leases; collecting security deposit.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by collecting rents; paying bills; forecasting requirements;
- Maintains property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints; enforcing rules of occupancy;
- Inspects vacant units and maintenance repairs;
- Assists with planning renovations and securing contractors for these projects;
- Maintains building systems by managing on-site maintenance services; supervising repairs;
- Enforces site policies and procedures; responds to emergencies;
- Enforces occupancy policies and procedures by confronting violators;
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
Successful candidate will be the one who is able to handle multiple deadlines while maintaining a high level of professionalism. Our tenants are our most important asset and we strive to employ staff that understands that philosophy. Please provide salary history with your response. EOE.
Leasing Agent || Part-Time (Ballston Spa, NY)
Your experience in leasing and your strong personal work ethic will make you a welcomed addition to our staff. There is some weekend work required to staff our offices. A leasing agent's job duties are diverse and require exceptional organizational skills, negotiating and preparing leases, showing model and community, renewals, resident retention, marketing, follow-up on leads, distributing fliers and managing a resident referral system. Part Time Leasing Agent needed for a 198 Unit Apartment Complex located in Ballston Spa, NY. This is a part-time position; however, the salary and commission based upon experience and is competitive for the location. Please send your resume, with salary history via e-mail to: HR@wilderbalter.com. EOE.
Leasing Agent || Part Time (Middle Island, NY)
Part Time Leasing Agent needed for luxury apartment homes in Middle Island, NY. Experience in leasing and/or sales, attention to detail and people skills are needed. Some weekend work required. Competitive salary and bonus. Please send your resume via e-mail to:HR@wilderbalter.com or fax your resume to (631) 696-6667. EOE